Photobook Market is one of the highlights of the Hong Kong Photobook Festival. The market is a platform for creative practitioners to showcase their works. It also provides an opportunity for us to discover these hidden gems in the field of Hong Kong photo publication. The market will be held as a gathering of photo publications. The photobook vendors and visitors may share and interchange their experiences and ideas.
Date: 2021. 04. 02 (Fri) – 04. 04 (Sun)
Time: 11AM – 08PM
Venue: 3F & 4F, Exhibition Area, 7 Mallory Street, Wan Chai
Registration Form → https://form.jotform.com/210750164897461
【Special Visiting Arrangements 】
To comply with the latest guidelines of public gathering, special arrangements and precautionary measures will be practised in the exhibition. Details are as follows:
- Visitors are required to register prior visiting;
- Visitors are required to take a temperature check before admission. Visitors with fever symptoms (body temperature 37.5℃ or above) will not be allowed to admit;
- Visitors should wear surgical masks before admission. Alcohol hand sanitisers will be provided for visitors;
- To implement crowd control and enhance the cleaning, the exhibition will open with limited admission;
- Opening hours are as follows: 11:00 – 12:45 / 13:00 – 14:45 / 15:00 – 16:45 / 17:00 – 18:45: / 19:00 – 19:45 / (1hr and 45 mins per session) ;
- The last opening session is only 45 minutes. For more visits, please register a different time slot. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- Capacity of each session is limited to 40 visitors only. Please submit the registration form below prior visiting;
- Due to limited sessions, please be on time according to your registered time slot. The current time slot will be automatically given to the next attendee in case of the late arrival of 10 minutes.
- Visitors who have respiratory symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, muscle pain, fatigue and headache, as well as vomiting and diarrhoea, will not be allowed to admit. Visitors with these symptoms should seek medical advice promptly and stay at home;
- Anyone who has visited any places outside Hong Kong in the past 14 days is required to undergo a compulsory 14-day self-quarantine;
- The arrangements and precautionary measures will regularly be reviewed and further revised in accordance with the current situation, please be in touch with our notice. Be alert and stay healthy.